Diamond painting seems exciting enough for many, but what is, it’s just confusing. The reason is that they are not familiar with diamond painting. Diamond painting is a crafts pastime where all materials and resources you need to make your whole painting are supplied to you.
On a sticky canvas, with written characters and symbols, you have to hold colorful, bright, resins that look like diamonds to assist you to attach the diamonds in the canvas to finish the paintings.
What do you need for diamond painting?
Diamond painting kits are available online, but they may also be available in well-stocked craft stores. Although each brand’s kit will differ slightly, most typically include the following items:
- Diamond Painting Drills or Beads and Drills Storage Jars
- Diamond Painting Tray
- Tools for Diamond Drills
- Canvas with design
- Diamond Painting Correction Tool
- Glue Stick
- Diamond Painting Roller Applicator
- Diamond Drill Separator
- Specialized Frames for Diamond Paintings
- Diamond Painting Sealer
- Canvas Stretchers
Kronictron has a set of Diamond Painting kit tools which includes all the above 11 kits
Ways to do Diamond Painting:
- You can refer to it in one of two ways: You can begin your project in the bottom right corner to avoid sticking your arms to the canvas and losing its stickiness. Then, as you go, peel a section of plastic up.
- From the bottom to the top
- From left to right
- Place the canvas on a smooth, clean surface. You’ll see a chart with your diamonds identified with a number that correlates to a symbol painted directly on the canvas. You must match the hue of the diamonds to the symbols and place them on the canvas in the correct order.
- Start with a single color diamond, pour some of the diamonds into the tray, then shake it to make the diamonds line up on the top side.
- Peel a little portion of the plastic film that is covered onto the canvas to work on, don’t peel the plastic out otherwise the glue on the linen will get soiled and lose its tack.
- Once the diamonds have been placed in the tray, take the protective layer from the canvas up to begin your work.
- Take your diamond painting pen and put the tip into the wax. Then gently push the tip of the pen on a diamond let the wax stick.
- Lift the diamond out of the tray to the proper sign; push the pen and the diamond to the symbol. The adhesive on the canvas is stronger than the wax and takes the diamond from the pen.
- Place all of the diamonds in their proper places on the canvas, and continue until the entire painting is done. If you wish, you may tape or paper the corners of the canvas to give it a polished look.
- Roll over the paintwork with a roller. The diamonds are pressed into the canvas glue, and the adhesion process is continued.
- Scrub the diamonds lightly with a scrub brush to help remove any dust or waxy residue.
Some Tricks You Have Definitely Never Thought Of:
- Sort the diamonds to the plastic Ziploc bags supplied in your package simply if egg cards are not your thing. Then enter the number or symbol on the top of the bag.
- Just tape or glue your diamonds next to their symbol on the canvas.
- You can’t seem to find a nice surface to utilize to finish your diamond painting? Just attach the linen to the kitchen board of a regular kitchen!
- Don’t be hesitant to pick up many diamonds at once! The majority of diamond painting kits include a double-sided tool that allows you to pick up one diamond at a time or a group of them!
- Sleep on your canvas to flatten it. It should be sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard. Put it beneath my mattress and sleep on it all night long. It’s fantastic.
- Chopping up a dryer sheet and putting little bits of it in whatever container you’re storing the beads/drills/diamonds in. This is a game-changer!
- Simply place a little amount of wax beneath the fold and push it down; this will keep it from flopping around in your way until you’re ready to remove the wax and recover your painting, then go on to the next region and repeat the process.
- Baking paper is a good way to cover a painting since it does not stay or stick to it.
- Painting with diamonds allows you to take part in repetitive activities and the painter’s only concentrating on the painting helps to enhance the painter’s focus.
- You can also look at the best Diamond painting Kits in the industry.
- This is especially important for kids with short memories who require engaging activities to keep them occupied and away from their gadgets!